(Incluyo aquí las de asociaciones de geocachers y eventos)

Click en las fotos para ampliar

Allanon

2006
100 acuñadas
Ø 1.5/8” (42mm)
3mm grosor
34g






Acabados:
Plata Vieja y Oro Brillante   LE 100

Diseñada/Gestionada por Allanon (Miembro Fundador de WSGA) 
Vendor:

WSGA (Washington State Geocaching Association). 

Texto del caché GC2DXNT:
A few members of The Druid Council walked these paths to place caches in honor of our friend Allanon. If you knew him, please feel free to share stories of times you spent together in your log entries. Whether or not you called Allanon your friend, I hope you enjoy finding this cache and the others along the way. 

When I read or hear certain phrases, sometimes I'll be reminded of special friends and acquaintances. "Through Knowledge, Power" might be a familiar phrase to some of you, since it was Allanon's forum title and it was also engraved on his personal geocoin.
 
For those of you that ever exchanged e-mail messages with Allanon, this quotation might also look familiar: "I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them. So now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."