(Incluyo aquí las de asociaciones de geocachers y eventos)

Click en las fotos para ampliar

Avroair 2008

2008
250 acuñadas
Ø 1.75” (45mm)
4mm grosor
45g 







Acabados: 
Oro antiguo   100
Plata antigua   100 
Niquel satinado   50 

Diseñada/Gestionada por Mark Clemens AKA avroair (Issaquah, Washington) 
Proveedor: 

I got the geonick avroair by forming Avro (the plane manufacturer) and adding Air to the end of it. My grandfather flew Avro Lancaster bombers in WWII and I became fascinated with his history in 2000. He has been written about in quite a few books and memoirs. Anyways, I have his original flight logbooks, medals and most importantly, his aviator's watch. I thought it would be neat to mold my new personal coin on a more modern version of the aviator watch. The front is my usual avroair motif, tweaked to jive with the back. 
Avroair. Geocoin Discussions Forum 
Posted 09 August 2008 - 04:56 AM