500 acuñadas
Ø 1,75 (45mm)
3.5mm grosor
45g
Acabados:
Plata antigua LE 500
Diseñada/Gestionada por Chris Mackey AKA fox-and-the-hound
Proveedor: geocoinstore.com
Moun10Girl is a geocacher from Pennsylvania, and the "better-half" of Fox-and-the-Hound, who designs a lot of geocoins. Here's Fox-and-the-Hound describing the coin:
Acabados:
Plata antigua LE 500
Diseñada/Gestionada por Chris Mackey AKA fox-and-the-hound
Proveedor: geocoinstore.com
Moun10Girl is a geocacher from Pennsylvania, and the "better-half" of Fox-and-the-Hound, who designs a lot of geocoins. Here's Fox-and-the-Hound describing the coin:
The
front of this coin started out as a personal sig marker before
evolving into a PathTag and now finally her very own coin celebrating
her first year completed in caching. The back was inspired by a funny
conversation during a rough patch of going on the Matanuska Glacier
bed in the upper valley north of Chugiak, Alaska. I had just finished
loading my bottle with glacier melt and replacing my camera batteries
when I looked up and saw her waiting "patiently" for me to
get it together. It was like a postcard and I quickly snapped of a
pic of her. I told her a bit later how good it looked "like the
cover of a magazine" and she just laughed it off saying "Of
course it does! Girls always making hiking and Caching look good!"
and then gave me that great smile.
Chris Mackey
Chris Mackey
