Ø 1.5" (38mm)
3mm grosor
29g
Acabados:
Antique Silver LE 100
Diseñada/Gestionada por
Proveedor:
* Some one asked me why I used the design I used. Let me tell you all why.
I use the Celtic circle of ravens on my coins because of the tattoo on my right arm. You may of noticed this design on Ravenswood wine. Good wine too.
The crossed sabers represents the Cavalry branch I belong to in the Army. My Job is being a RECCE Troop Cavalry Scout First Sergeant.
The Raven standing over a cache represents a FTF or a find of any cache. Ravens are smart and clever birds. Ravens try to claim a find on everything they see. They live 30 to 50 years of age and are treated with respect by the Native Alaskans.
"Not all those who wander are lost" This is in respect to the late Author of LOTR. Since I do a lot of recon in the Military it seems like I'm wandering all over the place.
The compass rose represents my compass I use at work. Yes I am old school when it comes to map reading. I don't need a GPS to find a point on the map.
I use the Celtic circle of ravens on my coins because of the tattoo on my right arm. You may of noticed this design on Ravenswood wine. Good wine too.
The crossed sabers represents the Cavalry branch I belong to in the Army. My Job is being a RECCE Troop Cavalry Scout First Sergeant.
The Raven standing over a cache represents a FTF or a find of any cache. Ravens are smart and clever birds. Ravens try to claim a find on everything they see. They live 30 to 50 years of age and are treated with respect by the Native Alaskans.
"Not all those who wander are lost" This is in respect to the late Author of LOTR. Since I do a lot of recon in the Military it seems like I'm wandering all over the place.
The compass rose represents my compass I use at work. Yes I am old school when it comes to map reading. I don't need a GPS to find a point on the map.
